lincolns 102



// Lincolns 102 // 102 Lincoln St, Highgate, WA 6003 //
// Coffee, Breakfast, Mediterranean // www.lincolns102.com.au //

Back in July, a good friend of mine showed me around her side of town, and took me to a gorgeous little café called Lincolns 102, to have our quarterly 'dnm' session. It was a small, vintage-themed café with a very cosy, warm atmosphere, and since we went on a gloomy, rainy day, it felt like perfection. I ordered a skinny late, as I do, and my friend ordered her usual soy latte. We decided to indulge on something sweet, so we ordered a slice of ginger cake ($8). I was a bit hesitant to try it at first, as I don't normally like anything with ginger in it. But, to my surprise, it was quite pleasant. I could definitely taste the ginger, but it wasn't too strong a flavour like in most gingerbread biscuits. It was very soft, moist, and soothing to my taste-buds. To top it all off, my coffee was on-point. I will definitely consider visiting this café again. 
Lincolns 102 on Urbanspoon

ex oh,
CITRA

No comments:

Post a Comment