in the summertime






[wearing // tee / top / shorts / shoes / bag / shades]

I don't know about you, but I despise the heat. I'm not a fan of summer and I don't like the sun. Okay, maybe that was a little too much. The sun can be great, but the dry, Australian summer that us Aussie's are experiencing right now is not pleasant at all (for me anyways). This Stüssy top I bought just a couple of days ago (impulse buy, guilty as charged) at Waves. It's actually a men's tee in medium, but on me it's basically a dress, which fyi, I will be all over t-shirt dresses this summer. Since its mesh material is very see-through, I wore a black crop top and shorts underneath. This look was perfect for a 38 degree day here in Perth, for a girl like me anyway. I finished the look off with my current favourite 'killin' it' bag and my trusty Vans. Oh and please excuse the colourless lips.

ex oh,
CITRA

No comments:

Post a Comment