perusing the streets of perth









[wearing // top / denim shorts / kimono / shoes / bag]

Unlike the rest of the blogging world I haven't been feeling very festive at all for both Christmas and the new year. But I have caught on with the new year's resolutions that I (starting from last year) decided to pursue every year, because I believe that goals, no matter how much of a stretch, are very important things to have in life. On the first of January, 2015, I spent the day catching up with a good friend of mine. We hadn't spent time with each other like that since I moved to my new house, which is like a gazillion miles away from everything, last March. Not really though, it's not that far, but still. Anyways, it was really nice to hang out with her on a beautiful, hot summer day in the city, eating Japanese food and Korean ice-cream, shopping, and taking pictures like total super models. If you want to find out who this lovely friend of mine is and marvel at the sight of her absolute beauty, this is her instagram. Oh and fyi, I died my hair ultra black with a blue tinge a few days before Christmas. I'm not sure what you think, but I'm definitely keeping this colour this year.

Happy new year, everyone! Let's make 2015 an amazing year, no matter what happens.

ex oh,
CITRA

No comments:

Post a Comment