tomboy casual








[wearing: similar coat jacket here and here, Hillsong Y&F tee, jeans, shoes, similar bag]

I was looking through my old photos recently and I came across these ootd's my friend Abigail, took of me. Please excuse the awkwardness; having my picture taken like this was so unfamiliar and strange to me, I had no idea what I was doing. Mind you, she forced me to do these. It was a normal Monday morning: I went to uni at eight in the morning, grabbed myself a coffee, as per usual, and worked on my assignments. At around eleven o'clock (more or less lel) I received a text from Abi; she told me that she was at my uni and asked if I wanted to grab lunch with her. So I left my stuff in the library and headed to her straight away. Oh and fyi, we were in Fremantle. Beautiful, beautiful Fremantle. We weren't too hungry, so I took her to Studio 37 for their to-die-for jaffles. Afterwards, after introducing her to some of my uni friends and mingling a little, I went to walk her to the station nearby. I don't know how it happened, but once we sat down on these benches, we started to take selfies (#noshame), then she insisted that I do an ootd. I refused, she kept on insisting, and I eventually gave in. Voila! This is the result. Hopefully this year I'll do more ootd's and explore (with pictures) more of my favourite place in all of Western Australia - Fremantle. Oh and as for the outfit, I went for tomboy casual, as I do. Unfortunately I don't know what brand the coat jacket is, since I bought in Bandung a few years ago. The tee is, of course, my brother's Hillsong Young & Free tee he bought from the Youth Alive Main Event in late 2013, and what a surprise, Vans. Catch ya later cutie.

ex oh,
CITRA

2 comments:

  1. Haha I like how you say your friend forced you for the photos! I have a friend like that too, she is obsessed (in return I'll have to take triple amount of photos for her instead) :p

    Lyn
    http://ihaveathingforunicorns.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I guess we all have that one friend! But hey, thanks to her, I've totally gotten into doing ootd's now! :D

      xo, Citra

      Delete