back to uni







[wearing: tee, diy ripped jeans, old skool vans, watch, bag]

Welcome to ma hood - Fremantle. It's the place I adore the most, not just because I study there. This isn't exactly the monochromatic look I go for, but I haven't strayed too far. Denim is excusable. I tried to be more graceful and poised, but the melting ice-cream cone and cool (yet strangely vicious) summer wind weren't letting me. 

Now here's the real deal. This week was my first week back at uni. This time last year I was walking into unknown waters. I was nervous about everything university related and I didn't really know what to expect. But now, I'm not a fresher anymore. In American terms, I'm a... sophomore? Spending so much time away from uni, working and just living life without learning my passion made me forget why I chose my degree in uni. After the last class of the week, I remembered the passion I once, and still had for the courses I'm doing. Now, I'm honestly so excited to get back into the whole uni lifestyle: early morning coffee starts, studying for hours in the library, cafe exploring adventures, group study session's, everything! I'll be stressed seventy-five percent of the time, but hey, that's just me. It's normal. Nevertheless, I know I'll have a blast; I always do. So, here's to the first week back to uni done and dusted.

ex oh,
CITRA

No comments:

Post a Comment