nineteen a month ago










[wearing: chicabooti top, valleygirl jeans, ninie coat, black patent pointed flatforms]

We're six days into September. I don't know about you, but I'm freaking out right now. Assignments are getting closer to their due dates and I'm already in the midst of drowning in everything. I wanted to take today to escape from everything and give myself a little leisure time, because honey, I really need it. This post is dedicated to a day I spent in Subiaco almost a month ago with the loveliest of hearts: I turned nineteen, re-coloured my hair, and was spoiled by those I love. My wardrobe choice stemmed from the thought of trying a different look. I wanted to give a slightly different feel, but I still wanted it to feel like me. It's the shoes that changed it. I got these from a friend of mine who didn't think it suited her, and I've been loving them ever since. I don't have the brand for them though, but I have found a similar pair hereAs of right now, I am slowly adjusting to the fact that I am a year older, and not much wiser nor happier. But I have to admit, it is (kind of) starting to sound normal telling people I'm nineteen - is that a good thing or nah? I don't know, but what I do know is this: it's my last year (technically) as a teenager, and I'm going to spend it as best as I can, in whatever way God has planned for me. I'm not certain as to what to expect out of this age; I'm excited and scared, confused and certain, all at the same time. Have a lovely Sunday - make it a funday, okay?

ex oh,
CITRA

No comments:

Post a Comment