four weeks



[wearing: obey tee, kmart leggings, deus ex machina venice coach, vans]

My friend Celine and I shot this on Tuesday straight after we did our group movement piece, and I must say: working in groups can be great when you have a good group dynamic, but when you don't have that, man, it's going to get real tense. However, despite the heat, we still managed to get through it and produce a fulfilling, artistic piece. So this is me experiencing great relief that the piece [which was only a freakin' fifteen percent of our grade] was finally over, done and dusted. From now on, there are four weeks left of uni and studying for exams becomes of extreme high priority. Of course, I still have a couple of assignments left that are due in the last week of uni, and they're also a top priority. It's so weird though how the semester has gone by so fast and we're about to step into week twelve. Week twelve! I'm so excited for holidays, because straight after exams I'm going to be spending more of my time at work, and will have more time to spend with the things and the people I love. Plus, July is going to be a really busy month for me. Two youth camps of which I am obliged to attend, work, and blogging. I'm so stoked for it all, but as of right now, I shall enjoy today's beautiful, rainy weather curled up in my bed. Lel jokes, I'm not doing that for long, because I need to bring myself into study mode really soon. Have a lovely Sunday you beautiful soul.


ex oh,
CITRA

No comments:

Post a Comment