sweater weather


 





[wearing: zara sweater, kmart leggings, adidas zx flux, karyn la watch]

I can't believe it's the end of tuition-free week already. Mind you, it was only one week. But still. This week wasn't the most productive, but I did get quite a bit done and checked a few things off my list. Starting Tuesday, I'm going back into extreme study mode since I'll be starting my exam study very soon, that is, on top of my weekly studies. But hey, a uni student's gotta do what a uni student's gotta do. So for the next two months or so, I'll be practically living in leggings and sweaters every day. Which brings me to the crux of this post - sweater weather! Back in mid-January, I saw this gorgeous soft beige slash off-white sweater at Zara and fell in love. It was the last one and it was on sale! Key word: sale. How could I pass off an opportunity like that?! So I did as every good girl would and bought it. Composed of 86% polyester, 8% viscose and 6% elastane, its softness and comfort excels every sweater I've ever worn in my life; so what more could you ask for in a sweater? This was a post-uni shot, so yes, I wore leggings. P.s.: do I actually know what fabrics I just listed? No, of course not. I am far from educated in that area. In all honesty, it's just soft and fuzzy to me.


ex oh,
CITRA

1 comment: