the weekend








[wearing: zara sweater, cotton on black jeans, sportsgirl bag, old skool vans]

Before you say anything, yes, I am most definitely wearing the same Zara sweater. Don't judge me, it's warm, comfy and fluffy - too hard not to wear every day. Now here's the deal: ever since Monday morning, I've been suffering the measly flu and have not been able to properly rest, which is why I am still feeling like absolute crap right now. It's taken a toll on my work ethic too; I'm feeling tired easily and unable to study for long periods of time. I really need to get better soon, and being out all day didn't help one bit. However, it was an eventful day; hardly productive, but highly satisfying. After church, my friend and I went to Leederville for a food marathon - yes, a food marathon. We started out at Foam Coffee Bar for mains, then Jean Pierre Sancho for dessert, and lastly, The Imp for our 4pm coffee fix. So instead of studying and working on my pile of assignments, it was a day filled with dnm's, coffee, cake, and bacon. What more would anyone want in life than all that? Please, that sentence was 50 percent sarcasm. Hope you enjoyed your weekend, because I did... kind of. P.s.: please excuse the first image - it's from the same shoot, I just really liked the black and white concept. As I do.

ex oh,
CITRA

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! And nice outfit shots.. I hope you feel better now. :)

    Andy
    www.andygulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete