not even a quarter in







[wearing: cheep store tshirt, cotton on slip dress, adidas vintage stan smith, rubi lenny fine socks]

I kind of miss this, but at the same time, I barely have any time. I'm on break right now, technically, but I still feel like I'm so busy. I guess it never stops - maybe I don't want it to, who knows. Now, I'm not going to make any promises this year, because I know I have a busy season ahead of me. But what I'm hoping, every now and then, whenever I get the chance, whenever I make the time, whenever I remember, I will come here and share. Besides, this, like Instagram, is a place for art: an outlet for me to express myself, what I love, what I don't, what I'm kinda liking, what I'm eating, and what I'm feeling. It's a canvas for me to do whatever I feel comfortable. This is a space where I can trial and error a million times over, and still be okay. That's life though, but I mean, that's another story. For now, this is 2017. This is right now.

Oh and by the way, I'm wearing pink - that's pretty new.

ex oh,
ANNEKE

No comments:

Post a Comment