pre ballin'








I can still remember my ball back in 2013, when WACE was the most important thing in the world. I remember buying my dress with my mum and asking my friend to be my date, two weeks before. I know, things were pretty cray. I organised the limo, the pre's, the money, ugh - it was exhausting. I did two of my friends' hair on the day, and ended up rushing to get myself ready. But in the end, it was all worth it. Well, not really. But I did have an amazing night with the people I had spent 5 years with. Plus, the food was just... yes. On Friday, I had the pleasure of pretty-ing up three gorgeous girls for their ball. I'm no professional make-up artist, but my love for it [and my love for youtube videos] makes me... ehh, decent? I was so honoured that these girls asked me to be involved in their special night. It made me miss my ball, all the memories came rushing back. Lel but hey, been there, done that. By the way, these are my favourites shots from their little photoshoot before heading off to pre's. These are only some of many, many shots. Too many.


ex oh,
CITRA

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look like a princess in this dress. *___*
    New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks babe, but that's not me in any of the photos. I just did their makeup for their ball :) x

      Delete